In this exclusive documentary featuring never-before-seen footage of the late, great Joe Strummer, all four members of “the only band that matters” walk us through the making of each of their classic albums.
This documentary is split into five parts:
- In Part 1 the band explains how finding drummer Topper Headon made them a force that could transcend punk.
- In Part 2 the band discuss the making the difficult second album.
- In Part 3 the band discuss how playing football made London Calling great.
- What’s a spliff bunker? Watch Part 4 and learn.
- In Part 5 they discuss the making of Combat Rock, and how the band didn’t have any answers to the world’s myriad problems.